Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #294

Hey Everyone!  
2 posts in a week, this is certainly progress, and I am finding it easier and easier to do.  I stumbled across another challenge several weeks back and wanted to play along, but didn't have a lot of time.  With work being slow after the holidays and some time to myself, I decided that the inspirational picture for this challenge was just to cute not to play along with.

Here it is...

When I first saw this Inspiration picture, I thought to myself, I have to for sure do something for valentines day, and as I sat down and was colouring the image that I finally picked (had help picking the image for this card), the card took on a life of its own, and wanted to be a Birthday card, so that's what it is.

If any of you want to play in the future I suggest heading over to Cupcake Inspiration Blog to join in the fun :)

I took inspiration of the "cupcake" as well as used the colours here, and added in a ribbon because of the little ribbon laying across the picture.

Here it is...
The image itself...


Here's a side view of the card to show the dimension...

And here is the front...


I will post a list of the supplies used tomorrow, as it is fairly late tonight, and I should get to sleep so that I can get up for work tomorrow.

I am so grateful to have had this chance to play along with the fantastic design team at Cupcake Inspirations as well as all the other fabulous ladies who also joined in the fun.

Definitely going to try to ensure that this becomes a weekly thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment