Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bellarific Friday Card and MOJO383 Challenge

Well we are halfway through the week.  By this time everyone has undug themselves after the storm that we had here in the Niagara area.  The weather is still cold, and what better way to spend a day off then making some cards with a coffee in hand, a candle and fireplace going, and some incredible challenges to participate in.  

For this card I wanted to create something I could enter into a couple different challenges, so I am entering the Mojo Monday 383 Challenge by following along with their sketch this week as well as playing along with the Bellarific Friday Challenge of a Valentine's Card using a Stamping Bella image.

This seems like quite the challenge however once I sat there and decided on the image I was going to work with the rest was easy.  This card yet again is made out of all kinds of scraps that I have laying around.  I have been on a kick to use up my scraps, and this is in sticking with that kick.

The sketch that I designed my card with is:


And like I said earlier the theme from the Bellarific Challenge was Valentines...

So here's my card :)

Front view...



Side view...



Supplies

Uptown Girl Lucille Sends Her Love - main image (Stamping Bella)
 MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink - used to stamp the image and the sentiment
Letraset Promarkers - used for colouring the image
Fishtail Flag Dies - used for the 2 flags
Circle Dies - used to cut out the sentiment
 Heart Sprinkles - used by the sentiment
Wink of Stella - used on the hearts that Lucille is holding
Mono Multi Glue - used for attaching all the pieces together
Foam Adhesive - used for popping up sentiment

I apologize but the paper and the ribbon are scraps so I do not have a source to link to them.

4 comments:

  1. How absolutely darling! Love all those hearts. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) It was my first time playing along with Mojo Monday and it was a lot of fun. I will try to make it a weekly thing.

      Delete