Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Stamping Bella Sketch Challenge #5

Hey there!  I wanted to participate in the challenge last week, and while I know that this post is going up late I still wanted to share it with you.  I had a couple Thank You Cards that I wanted to and needed to make and this Challenge let me do just that.

I have really been loving the sketch challenges lately, and am having so much fun seeing what I can create and come up with.

Here's the Sketch Challenge for Stamping Bella's Bellarific Friday Challenge that I played along with:

Sketch-5-mar-13 copy

In making this card I decided I was feeling like water colouring but wanted to stick with a Monochromatic theme and I could not have been more happy with the way that it turned out.

I have so many favourite stamps from Stamping Bella, however on of my most favourite ones is the one that I used on this card.  I love how versatile it is!  You can literally find a use for it for so many occasions and you can colour it so many different ways.

Here's the image that I used on the card:



Here's a side view of the card... (Here you can see the dimension that is on this card as well as the fine detail and the many layers to creating this card)


And finally here is the front view of my card...


Supplies Used

Acrylic Block - used for stamping
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach pieces together
Double Sided Tape - used to attach pieces of the card together
Foam Adhesive - used to pop the image up
Water Brush - used to colour the image
Heat Tool - used to melt the embossing powder
Top Boss - Embossing Ink for stamping the image in
Wink of Stella - used to add shimmer to the flower
Distress Inks - used to colour the flower
Stamping Bella Image - used for the focal point for the card
Amy R Stamps - used for the sentiment for the card
Circle Diecuts - used to cut out the image
Square Diecuts - used to cut out the pattern paper and the matts for the pattern paper
Pattern Paper - cut into squares
Sheer Ribbon - tied at the bottom of the card (cannot find a source for the exact product as it is scrap, however this is something similar)

The solid pink paper that was used in this card  is from my scrap box so unfortunately no source is available, however any pink would work if you were wanting to create a similar card.

No comments:

Post a Comment