Thursday, August 27, 2015

Baby Dedication for a sweet Little Girl

Hey Everyone!  I know it's so shocking to see me back so soon.  I am trying to get myself back into the habit of more regular posting, and maybe posting multiple times a day and then setting a timer to post them will help...I'm not sure.  Im going to try everything in my power to get back on track like before, so hopefully this works.

Anyways...enough rambling!  I made this card quite a while back, and haven't had a chance to post it yet unfortunately.  It is so cute, and something different from what I am used to doing.  Usually I design a card with a stamped image as most of you know, and this one I didn't.  I used my die cut machine and cut out quite a few elements for this card.  I also used a ton of embellishment products and techniques.  This card was on that I initially struggled with.  I cannot even tell you how many times I started this card over and over again, but finally I was able to put something together that I liked, and the card just came about because of it.

The card was for a little girl that was being dedicated and I was asked to design a card for the special occasion.  What an honour!  I hope that they loved the card, and I am sure the dedication was a very special event. 

Without further ramblings here is the card...

The front...


The side... (I love how you can see the dimensions here)

The wording...



Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base and the background papers and mats
Tweezers - used to help tie the ribbon and place the doodlebug sprinkles
Bone Folder - used to fold and crease the card base
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the double sided tape, and the tails on the bow
Ranger Matte Medium - used to attach the doilies to the card base
Foam Adhesive - used to raise a couple of the gerbra daisies on the card front
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the pattern paper and the purple paper to the card base
Cuttlebug Machine - used with the flower die and circle die to cut out the sentiment and embellishments
MFT Gerbra Daisy Die - used for the flowers on this card (no link is available for this product as its discontinued)
Circle Die - used to cut out the sentiment and the background for the sentiment
Wink of Stella (Clear) - used to add shimmer to the Gerbra Daisies on the card
Doodlebug Sprinkles  - embellishments used on the card front
Offray Pink Ribbon - used for the ribbon and the bow on the card
Recollection Doilies - used to mat the sentiment (couldn't find exact product so linked to something similar)
White Cardstock - used for the card base, and the paper for the Gerbra Daisies as well as the paper that the sentiment is printed on.
Circle Pattern Paper - K&Company- Snuggle Bug Paper Pack - used for the background on this card
Scraps of Paper (yellow, pink, light purple, and dark purple) - used for the main card mat, as well as the insides of the flowers, and the mat for the sentiment (all solid paper are from my scraps stash - so no link available for them)
Sentiment done on Computer/Printer so no link to the font or size is available 


Have a great night, and hopefully I will get one more post done before the night is through.  If not I will see you back really soon...please don't forget to leave me some love in the comment section :)

No comments:

Post a Comment