Monday, October 3, 2016

Bellarific Friday 2.0

Hey everyone!
I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend and that October is treating you well.
Where I live we have had a lot of rain and the weather is cooling down, which is helping my creativity and my want to be in my scrap nook!

Today is Day 3 of my challenge, and I just can't get enough of this Stamping Bella challenge.  Yesterday I posted a card (you can see it here) for the challenge, and I thought that I would do another one for today.  You truly do forget how much you enjoy something until you haven't done it for a while, and when you do it again, it brings you so much joy.

That being said I decided that I would play along with the challenge again today.  The challenge is Free Form - so basically anything goes.

In the past I created a card somewhat similar to this card.  I went through my stash and some of the elements were the same as one I have made before so I decided to run with the scraps and the pieces and design this card.

I started as I do most of the time with the papers or a pattern paper with lots of colours, and then I build the card from there.


Here's the front of the card...(I apologize for the poor quality of the photo).


Here's the side view of the card...


Here's the image that I used on the card...


Supplies Used...

Paper Trimmer - Used to cut the background mat and card base
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ribbon
Double Sided Tape - Used to attach all the pieces together
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach the oval to the card.
Foam Adhesive - used to raise various parts of the card up
EK Success Tweezers - used to adhere the embellishments (sprinkles) onto the card
Acrylic Block - used to adhere the stamp to in order to stamp the image and the sentiment
MFT Black Ink - used to stamp the image and the sentiment in
Amy R Stamps - It's your Birthday (stamp set is retired)
Amy R Stamps - All Women Sentiments (stamp set is retired sorry)
Letraset Promarkers - used to colour the image.
Cuttlebug Machine - tool used to cut out the circles and oval with the pierced edges.
Die-namics Pierced Circle STAX - used to cut the circles on the card
Die-namics Pierced Oval STAX - used to cut out the main image into an oval
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Embellishments on the card
Wink of Stella (clear) - used to add shimmer to the image.
Ribbon - used to add a silky texture and shimmery finish to the card.
110lb cardstock - used to stamp the image onto.
Purple cardstock - used to stamp the sentiment onto
Pattern paper - from my scrap box (unsure of the source)


Please come back and visit me again tomorrow...any guesses as to what the theme tomorrow will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment