Monday, October 3, 2016

Bellarific Friday

Hello again!  I hope that everyone is enjoying the cooler weather as much as I have been.
My personal challenge for October is to create a card every day of the month.  I have been doing just that thus far, however it seems as though my scheduled posts aren't going live when I schedule them to do so.  Therefore I will just have to blog and then post immediately after.  

For this card I thought I would play along with a challenge.  It has been a while since I have been able to play along, so I am very excited to get back at it.  It's amazing how much I've missed it, and how much excitement I get from creating a card to fit the challenge.  

The challenge this week is anything goes at Stamping Bella.  
The only requirement is that I have to use a current Stamping Bella Stamp...this is sooooo easy, as Stamping Bella has some of my most favourite stamps.  Actually Day 1 of my personal challenge for October (you can see it here.) was created with Stamping Bella stamps too.

I started with selecting my image, and then from there selected my pattern paper so that I knew what colours to use when I coloured this image.  The pieces of scraps were from my scraps drawer, and I love how it all came together.  Even the embellishments worked perfectly with the colours of this card.

Here is the front of the card...


Here is a side view of my card...


Here's a close up of the image I used on this card...


Supplies Used

Double Sided Tape - used to adhere all of the pieces together.
Mono Multi Glue - used to adhere the flags onto the card.
Acrylic Block - used to adhere the image to and stamp the image
Paper Trimmer - used to cut certain pieces of paper and the card based
Cuttlebug Machine - tool used with dies to cut out various shapes and finishes
Die-namics Fishtail Flag Die - used to cut the flags along the right side of the card
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ribbon.
EK Success Tweezers - used to help adhere the sprinkles (embellishments) to the card
MFT Black Ink - used to stamp the image and the wording with.
Letraset Promarkers - colouring agent used to colour in the image.
Wink of Stella (Clear) - used on Jayden's outfit and the cupcake
Doodle Bug Sprinkles - used to embellish this card.
Offray Ribbon - used around the image (not the exact same ribbon as I used scraps, however this is something similar)
Stamping Bella Jayden Loves to journal - used as the main image for this card.
EK Success Binding Edge - used on the mat of the main image.
Corner Rounder - used to round the edges not he purple pattern paper.
110lb Copic Cardstock - used to stamp the main image on.
White Cardstock - used to stamp the sentiment on.
Solid Coloured Paper - used for a flag
Pattern Paper - Recollection Bold Basics - Michaels Craft Store Brand (unable to find a link)

I hope that you guys enjoy this, and that you are looking forward to Day 3 of my challenge.  I cannot wait to share it with all of you.  I would love for you to leave your thoughts in the comment section below!  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment