Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Bridal Shower Cards

Hey Everyone!  It's Day #5.  I cannot believe we are already this far into the month, it seems like time is totally flying and next thing we know Christmas will be here.

Today I decided that I was going to work on one of my orders.  As part of the order my customer had asked for 2 Bridal Shower cards.  I remembered seeing this quite a few months back on pinterest, so I thought that I would try and see if I could recreate these dresses.  The results are astounding.  I totally didn't think I could do it and I pulled it off.


What do you think?  Its super cute right!

Now this was another one of those cards that I couldn't make just one.  I made 4 similar cards.  The colours are different, and the dresses are similar but finishings are different.  I thought 2 for her order and 2 for my stash.  So happy with the way they turned out.

Here's the fronts of the cards...




Here's all the cards together...


Here's the side view of the cards...


Supplies Used...

 Paper Trimmer - Used to cut the back ground matts as well as the card bases
Tim Holtz Scissors - Used to cut the tops of the dresses, as well as the ribbons on the dresses.
EK Success Tweezer - used to position the doilies with.
2 Sided Tape - used to attach the background paper to the card base
Ranger Matte Medium - used to attach the dress to the card front
MFT Baby Stamps - used the Congratulations wording from this set.
Acrylic Block - Used to attach the stamp to and stamp the sentiment
Clear Embossing Ink - used under the silver and the white embossing powder 
Ranger Cherry Ink - used to stamp the wording on the 2 pink/red cards.
Silver Embossing Powder - used on the yellow card for the wording
Clear Embossing Powder - used over top the Cherry Ink and embossed
White Embossing Powder - used on the teal card for the wording.
EK Success Powder Tool  - used to ensure that the embossing powder only sticks to the ink
White Paper - used for the card bases as well as the tops of the dresses.
Stickles - used for the tops of the dresses on the yellow and teal cards.
Loose Glitter - used on the tops of the dresses on the pink cards
Heat Tool - used to melt the embossing powders
Recollection Doilies from Michaels - not available online in stores only.

Ribbons and Background Papers are all scraps so I don't have links for them.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment