Monday, October 17, 2016

Day 15 - Congrats

Hey Everyone!
It's me again.  
I am here to share with you Day 15 of my October Card Challenge.
I hope that you are enjoying this challenge, and that you are seeing some designs that you like.  
Keep in mind that the majority of cards that you see here on my blog are available for purchase.  If you don't want them done exactly as I have shown and want to switch up the colours, or the papers, wording, etc.  I am able to help accommodate those.  Just contact me!

This card isn't Birthday related, but can be used for wedding, baby, job promotion, etc.
I know I said I was going to try to do something other than Birthday or Wedding so I tried. 

Here's the front view of the card...


Here's the side view of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut various layers of the card
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut various parts of the card
Double Sided Tape - used to attach all layers together
EK Success Tweezers - used to position the sentiment and the hearts to the cards
Powder Tool - used on the paper to ensure that the embossing powder only sticks to the ink
Clear Embossing Ink - used to stamp the swirls in
Silver Embossing Powder - used to make the flourishes/swirls silver
Heat Tool - used to melt the embossing ink
Harmonie Stamp - swirls - cannot find a link for this stamp
Sentiment Stamp - Danielle J - Create a Card Stamp Set - cannot find a link for this stamp set
Distress Ink - used to colour the image
Waterbrush - used with the distress ink to colour the image
Stickles - used to add shimmer to the image
Doodlebug Sprinkles - 2 hearts beside the sentiment
White Cardstock - used for the card base
Watercolour Cardstock - used to stamp the main image onto
Purple Pattern Paper - from my scrap box so no links available for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment