Monday, October 24, 2016

Housewarming - Day 21

I'm back again.  I hope that we continue to meet like this.  I am getting myself back on track and trying to post the cards that I have finished for my October Challenge.   I tried to stick to my word and take a break from Birthday and Wedding.  Day 22 is going to be Birthday and then you are going to see some CHRISTMAS starting.  I will also fill you all in on my big news within the next couple days - I promise that you aren't going to want to miss it!

As for todays card I'm going to share something with you that I haven't shared on here ever I don't think.  I spent time looking for pattern paper with keys, as I could have sworn that I had one, but couldn't seem to find it.  I then remembered that I had a really cool stamp that I could use for a pretty cool background.  I absolutely love how this card turned out.  It is simple, classic and very flat.  Usually I go for something with layers, and with different levels of dimensions, but I stepped outside the box and love the end result.

I also used a sticker for this card, because it was perfect for the look I was going for.  

I hope that you enjoy this card!

Here's the sentiment for the card...


Here's the side view of the finished card...


Here's the front view of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut all the layers for this card
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the double sided tape and the ends of the twine
Tim Holtz Tonic Paper Distresser - used to distress the layers and the card base 
Bone Folder - used to crease the fold on the card base
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the various layers of the card together.
Glue Dots - used to help attach the twine and the ribbon to the top of the card
Stamp Press - used to attach the Background stamp to to help stamp the keys
Tweezers - used to help hold the bow tight when tying it, and for positioning the sentiment onto the card.
Adirondack Lights - Lake Mist - ink used to stamp the keys in
Hero Arts Fancy Keys Stamp - used to stamp the key background
Twine - used for the top of the card to tie the bow
Me and My Big Ideas Stickers - New Home Sayings - used for the sentiment on the front of the card (not able to locate a link for these - they were purchased at Michaels)
White Cardstock - used to stamp the keys onto and for the card base
BoBunny Double Dots - used to mount the stamped keys onto


I can't wait to share more with you and would love to know what you think of this card!

Please leave your comments in the comment section below!  
Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment