Monday, October 17, 2016

Watercolour Birthday - Day 13

Hey Everyone!
I am happy to be back to share a card with you for day 13. I know day 13 is a couple days late, however, I did create this card on October 13 and am just sharing it a little late.

I know I'm back at the Birthday theme again, however this is the card type that we give most frequently so I do like having a stash of these cards to hand out if I don't have time to create one specifically for that individual.  I created this card with scraps out of my scrap box.  

The wording was previously stamped, and so was the image.  I coloured it with my distress ink pads and based it off a design I have used before for thank you cards because I love how classy the end product ends up looking. 

I used purple because when I asked my mom what colour she thought I should use for my next card that was her response.

I hope that you enjoy this card, and that you check back for more cards.

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base
Tim Holtz Scissors -  used to cut the ribbon
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the flag to the card base
Foam Adhesive - used to raiser the flower on the card
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach the swirls to the card
Flower Stamp - used to stamp the flower (can't find a link to the company that makes this)
Happy Birthday Wording - used to stamp the sentiment (linked to the company that the stamp is by)
Distressed Ink - used to colour the flower with
MFT Hybrid Die Ink - used to stamp the sentiment in.
Clear Embossing Ink - used to stamp the flower in to allow for the embossing powder to stick to
White Embossing Powder - put over top of the clear embossing powder
Heat Tool - used to melt the embossing powder
Water colour paper - used to stamp the flower to
White Cardstock - used for the card base as well as the background for the sentiment
Cuttlebug Machine - used to cut the flag tail dies
Flourish Die - used to cut out the black swirls
Fishtail Flags - used to cut the banner that the sentiment is on.
Waterbrush - used to colour the flower
Black Paper - used to cut the flourishes out in
The Silver Ribbon - from my stash so I don't have a link to it
Purple paper - from my stash so I don't have a link to it

No comments:

Post a Comment