Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hedgehog Thank You

Hey Everyone!  I hope that you are all well.  I have been working my way through some orders that I have gotten from friends and family, so you will be seeing a lot of Thank You cards over the next several posts.  One can never have enough thank you cards on hand!

For these card...yes thats right I made a couple of these cards, and both are slightly different, so I will share both with you. I just had to used one of my most favourite images.  I just think that this little Hedgehog is so cute.  I started with the pattern paper that you will see in the background and coloured the image to match the papers.

Here's the front of the first card...


Here's the side of the first card...


Here's the front of the second card...


Here's the side of the second card...


Here's both of the cards together...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base and pattern paper.
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ribbon and double sided tape.
EK Success Tweezers - used to help position the gems on the front, and tie the bow on the card front.
Bone Folder - used to crease and fold the side of the card base
2 Sided Tape - used to adhere various layers of the card to the card front.
Ranger Matte Medium - used to attach the sentiment to the card front
Cuttlebug Machine - used with the dies to cut out the various layers on the card
MFT Pierced Squares - used with the cuttlebug to cut out the main image and the image matte
Thank You Die - used to cut out the thank you wording
MFT Ink - used to stamp the image in
Penny Black Stamp - Hedgehog Bouquet - main image used on the card front
Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers - used to colour in the image
Icicle Stickles - used to add shimmer to flowers on the image
Gems - used to add embellishments onto the front of the card.
Offray Pink Ribbon - used on one of the cards and to tie the bow
Offray Purple Ribbon - used on one of the cards and to tie the bow
White Cardstock - used for the card base 
Watercolour Paper - used to stamp the image onto 
Pattern Paper - used on the card base (from my stash - unfortunately I have no link for it)
Purple and Pink Cardstock - used to mount the image onto (from my stash - unfortunately I have no link for it)

Thanks for stopping by!  I would love if you would leave me some love in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment