Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Bellarific Friday Challenge

Hey Everyone,  I am back to share with you a Birthday card that I have created for a couple card orders that I've been working on.  I decided that I wanted to play along with a challenge that I haven't had the chance to play along with for quite a while since things here have been very busy.  I am trying to ease back into playing along with some of the challenges that I love the most, and creating cards with them with the Challenge details included in the card.

This time I have decided to join the fun over at Stamping Bella and thought I'd play along with the Bellarific Friday Challenge.

The Challenge this week is a sketch challenge, and the only requirement is to create a card using this sketch while using a current Stamping Bella stamp.


Why not join me in playing along!?

I created 2 cards for this challenge.  Both of them are similar however I have added an age to the one, and changed the position of the Happy Birthday wording too.  I will share both of the cards here with you starting with the one that I am entering for the challenge, followed by the additional one with a slight layout change.  

I had so much fun digging out my Promarkers, and just sitting and colouring these images.  Its been quite a while since I created a card with so much colouring details.  My colouring is somewhat rusty, but I am working on getting better at it again.  I coloured both of the images the same, but changed up the pattern paper pairings with what I had available to me in my scrap drawer.  I love how each of them turned out, and I really hope that the recipients of these cards like them too!

Here's the front of the card for the Challenge...


Here's the side of the card for the Challenge...


Here's the front view of the other card...


Here's the side view of the other card...


Supplies List

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base, and the various layers of pattern papers
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ribbon and the double sided tape
EK Success Tweezers - used to help position various layers of the card
Exacto Knife - used to help lift and place the embellishments into place
Bone Folder - used to crease and fold the card base
Acrylic Block - used to attach the stamp to in order to help stamp the image.
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the various layers of paper to the card front.
Rangers Matte Medium - used to attach some of the embellishments to the card front
MFT Ink  - ink that was used to stamp the image in
Stamping Bella - Reilly Needs to Relax - used for the main image on the front of the card.
Promarkers - used to colour in the main image with these markers
Teal Ribbon - used on one of the card fronts
Pink Ribbon - used on one of the card fronts
Sticker Numbers - used to put the age on the one card. (not the identical product, but linked to something similar)
Happy Birthday Peel Offs - used to add the sentiment to the front of the cards
Doodlebug Sprinkles - used to help embellish the front of the cards
Wink of Stella (Clear) - used to add shimmer to the images (done after the photos were taken)
Pink Circle Pattern Paper - used on the one card front (no link available as this is from my stash)
Recollection - Purple Chevron Pattern Paper - used on the one card front (no link available as this is from my stash)
Recollection - Purple Quatrefoil Pattern Paper - used on the one card front (no link available as this is from my stash
110 lbs Cardstock - heavy weight card stock used to stamp the image onto.
White Cardstock - used for the card base
Teal Mini Polkadot Pattern Paper - used on the one card front, and under the number on the other one (unsure of the source for this product, so no link is available.)

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave me some love below!



No comments:

Post a Comment