Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #394 and Bellarific Friday Challenge

Hey Everyone!  I am back to share another card with you today.  As I had mentioned in a past post I have been trying to play along with some of my favourite challenges, and I had the chance again this week to play along with the Bellarific Friday one.

The challenge over at Stamping Bella was to use a current Stamping Bella stamp on the card, and die cut some element of the card!  This was easy as their stamps are one of the staples in my collection and the majority of my cards have a die cut element so this one was EASY!

The other challenge that I played along with was the one over at Cupcake Inspirations and I took the colours from this photo to inspire my card.



When I combined these two themes together I created a beautiful card!

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side view of the card...


Here's the main image that I coloured on the card...



Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base and the background layer of pattern paper
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the double sided tape and the ends of the bows
EK Success Tweezers - used to help tie the bow and to help position the gems on the card front
Bone Folder - used to crease and fold the card base
Acrylic Block - attached the stamp to the acrylic block to help stamp the sentiment
Stamp Press - used to attach the image stamp to it to aid with the stamping of the image
Cuttlebug Machine - used with the dies to cut out the circle and oval shapes
Ranger Matte Medium - used to attach the paper pieced dresses
Double Sided Tape - used to attach various pattern papers to the card front
Pierced Oval Die - used to cut out the main image
Pierced Circle Die - used to cut out the pattern paper for the number
Stamping Bella - Victoria and Juliette's night out - used for the main image on the card front
Amy R Stamp - Its Your Birthday - sentiment used for the card front (unable to link to a source as these stamps are discontinued)
MFT Ink - used to stamp the main image and the sentiment for the card front
Promarkers - used to colour the image
Red Ribbon - used for the ribbon and the bow on the card front
Stickles Icicles - used along the edges of the girl's dresses
Black Number Stickers - used for the age 30 on the card front
Gems - used to help dress up the card front
Copic Paper - paper that the image is stamped on
White Cardstock - used for the card base
Pattern Paper - used for the background, used to mat the sentiment, used for the girls dresses, and used to mat the age on the card front. (unfortunately there isn't a link for these products because they are from my stash of scraps)

Thanks for stopping by to visit, and I hope you come back real soon!
Please leave some love below!

12 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I had a lot of fun with this challenge!

      Delete
  2. WOW! Your Stamping Bella images are gorgeous; love the sparkle on their dresses! The polka dot background is so eye-catching and that bow...oh my! WOW! So thrilled you shared your carmine-black-red design in the Cupcakes Inspiration gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really loved the colours on the challenge this week, it reminded me of Mickey and Minnie so I just had to play along. Love the pop of colour from the bow myself, and the glitter is icicle stickles.

      Delete
  3. Oh this is so cute! Love the polka dots and stripes! Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debbie. I really had a lot of fun playing along with this challenge.

      Delete
  4. I am going to say this simply...this card is STUNNING. Everything about it is just perfect. And i love how you played with our color challenge this week. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for saying this! I really had a lot of fun playing along this week with the challenge. I love how all of the elements came together, and its nice to see that everyone so far seems to be enjoying it too! I hope I can play along again really soon!

      Delete
  5. FUN focal image and your ribbon is GORGEOUS! ♥ the polka dots! So glad you shared your artwork with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Wendy! I really appreciate the love!

      Delete
  6. adorable..love the look and the polka dots are perfect to make this card so fun!
    TFS
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen. I really appreciate you stopping by and leaving some love!

      Delete