Friday, February 10, 2017

December ATC 2016

Hey Y'all it's me again!  I am back to share with you my December ATC which I sent out to the ladies in my ATC Trading group.  I think I have mentioned how much fun I am having, but it is true.  I really am having a blast playing with stamps that I haven't touched in a while, and using different techniques and colour combos.  

I thought that because Christmas is in December I wanted to do something Christmasy, and I wanted to use some scraps while doing so.  The background on this ATC is from my scrap box and I had enough to do all 8 ATCs for December with it.  I used scraps of white card stock to stamp this little reindeer too as well, and added some fun little sprinkles to finish it off.  

Here's my December ATC... 


Supplies Used..

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the background and the white card stock.
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut out the reindeer and lights
Acrylic Block - used to attach the reindeer to and stamp the image
Blending Stumps - used to blend the pencil crayons together
Gamsol - solution used to help blend the pencil crayon
Exacto Knife - used to help put the doodlebug sprinkles on the card front
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the pattern paper to the ATC front
Ranger Matte Medium - used to attach the reindeer to the front of the ATC
MFT Ink - used to stamp the image in
C.C. Designs - Reindeer Lights Stamp - used for the main image on this ATC (no link available as this product is discontinued)
White Gel Pen - used to add little dots to the reindeers cheeks
Clear Wink of Stella - used to add shimmer to the lightbulbs
Prisma Colour Pencil Crayons - used to colour the image with
Doodlebug Sprinkles - used for embellishment on the front of the ATC
Recollection - Sugar Plum Pattern Paper  - paper used for the background (no link available, however this product was purchased from Michaels Canada
White Cardstock - used for the ATC base and to the paper that the image is stamped on




No comments:

Post a Comment