Friday, February 10, 2017

February ATC 2017

Hey Everyone!  I hope that you are all as ready for the weekend as I am.  It has been a very crazy week here, and this blog has gotten a lot of attention from me this week, and hopefully it continues.  There are so many amazing things happening with Amanda Fluri Designs and I cannot wait to share them all with you in the upcoming weeks.  You aren't going to want to miss out thats for sure!

If you are just joining my blog, you should go back a couple of posts to learn a little bit more about ATCs.  I just joined a trading group a couple of months ago, and you send out an ATC when you receive one.  So I wanted to share with each of you the ATCs that I have made, and will do my best to continually post them as I do them so that you can enjoy!

Here's my February ATC...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the ATC base
EK Success Tweezers - used to help position the pieces and elements onto the ATC front
Acrylic Block - used to attach the stamps to in order to help stamp the wording and image, and used for flicking the white pain for the background.
Blending Tool - used to blend the distressed ink for the background of this ATC
Paint Brush - used to flick the white paint, and to paint the shimmer on the wings, and arrow
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut out the pig and the sentiment and the side of the doily.
Ranger Matte Medium - used to attach the pig and the doily to the ATC base
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the backing onto the ATC front
Foam Adhesive - used to add dimension to the side of the flag
MFT Ink - ink used to stamp the pig with
Distress Ink - used for the background - blended 3 colours into one another to get this effect
Prisma Colour Pencil Crayons - used to colour the pig with
Lyra Blending Pencil Crayon - used to blend the pencil crayons to get a softer look
Doily - used on the side of the ATC (not the exact product but I linked to something similar)
C. C. Designs Cupig - used for the pig and the sentiment (this product is discontinued so there isn't a link available for this)
Shimmer Spray - used to add some sparkle to the background and painted the wings and the arrow with it
White Paint - added a little bit of water to this, and flicked it onto the background to give a splatter look
White Cardstock - used for the ATC base

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you all come back soon!
Please leave me some love in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment