Friday, February 10, 2017

November ATC 2016

Hey Everyone!  
I am back again, but this time not with a card to share with you.  I wanted to quickly share with you some of my ATCs.  I am part of an ATC trading group, and you send an ATC when you receive and ATC.  Each month I make a new one, and try to make it themed to either the season, or the holiday of that month.  

At first when I was asked to be part of this trading group I wasn't sure what ATCs were and what they should look like, so I looked some up online, and it became clear that really its very similar to a card.

The dimensions are 2 1/2 x 3 1/3, and thats basically the only criteria for them.  I know that there is a very large community of ATC creators, so if you are coming across my post and are one of these people I would love some feedback and guidance so that I can work at improving my designs (even though Im pretty proud of my designs currently).

Here's my November ATC.



Supplies Used

The supplies used for this one can be found here..

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave some love below in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment