Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Watering Can Thank You

Hey Everyone!  Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been working on.  As I have mentioned in the last couple posts I have been working on a couple card orders, which ended up having a ton of Thank you cards in them.  You will be happy to know that I have completed all of the thank you cards, so will be changing it up after this post and moving towards Birthday Cards for both genders, and also Birthday Cards for children.  I will continue to post my Christmas Card Challenges Posts once every other week, and am trying to play along with a couple challenges here and there, but we are moving onto Birthday!  Yay!

Here's the last Thank You card!  I  started with the image and coloured it with a pattern paper in mind.  I then chose the rest of the papers out of my scraps of paper (as some of you know I love to use up my scraps, and try to do this before reaching for NEW paper) to finish off the card.  When I was looking for the flag die in my die drawer I came across the thank you die, which I have NEVER used, and to be honest didn't even know that I had, so this was SOOOOO exciting for me.  I love the font of the wording, so this is in my mental notes to not forget about this beauty again.  

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side view of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base, and various layers of the pattern paper
EK Success Tweezers - used to help position the wording, and the pearls on the card front as well as aid in the tieing of the bow
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ribbon, and the ends of the flags, as well as the double sided tape
Exacto Knife - used to help position the pearls on the card front
Bone Folder - used to crease and fold the card base
Cuttlebug Machine - machine used to cut the wording, and the flags
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the layers of the card to the card base
Ranger Matte Medium - adhesive used to attach the wording to the flags
Fishtail Flag Die - flags used for the sentiment
MFT Grateful Dies - used for the wording (cannot find a source for this product)
Lyra Pencil Crayon - used to help blend and smooth the pencil crayon on the image
Prisma Colour Pencil Crayons - colouring medium I used to colour the image
MFT Ink - used to stamp the image with
Under Construction Tulips - stamp used for the main image on the card front (no link available as this company is no longer in business)
Bakers Twine - used down the left side of the card, and tied in a bow
Gems - used to help embellish the front of the card
Pink Cardstock - used to cut the flags out of this paper
White Cardstock - used for the card base, and for the background paper of the stamped image
Recollections - Sugar Plums - used a piece for the red polkadot paper (no link available, but this paper pack was purchased at Michaels Canada)
Recollection Valentine - used for the pink and grey background (no link available, but this paper pack was purchased at Michaels Canada)

Thank you for stopping by to visit.  Please leave some love in the comments section below and let me know what you think of this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment