Sunday, March 12, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #8

Hey Everyone!  Thanks for stopping by to check out my newest Christmas Card.  I am so excited to start seeing my stash of Christmas Cards growing.  Maybe this year I'll actually be able to give handmade cards to everyone!  

Here's the challenge: 


The challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenges had me a little stumped until I stumbled across the metallic ink pads that I had totally forgotten that I owned, and they forced everything into full swing.  I usually attempt to create 2 of each card, however this time I didn't.  I used scrap snowflakes for this card, and I didn't have enough to make another.

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side of the card...


Supplies Used

Please check back in the next couple days for the supplies that I used on this card!

Thanks for stopping by and please leave some love below in the comment section.  Cant wait to be back with you again to share something new with you really soon!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I love that big sentiment stamp! Karen (CCC DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fun polka-dot background - cute card Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete