Friday, April 14, 2017

Fifty and Fabulous

Goodmorning Everyone!  I hope that you all have a beautiful day!  The sun is shining here and it looks like its going to be a fabulous start to the long weekend.  I hope that you get to enjoy time with your loved ones and the little ones enjoy the Easter festivities.

I am almost all caught up with my posts, but today I am back to share with you another Birthday card.  This card was ordered for a very special birthday and I was super happy to be asked to create it for her.  It was a nice chance to work with a colour scheme I haven't worked with before, and use a couple of products that I haven't used in the past.  The colours on this card are incredible, and it is so CLASSY and fancy for such a special occasion. I am soooooo happy with how this card turned out, the only thing I would change is the colour of the paint splatter to match the pattern paper, or vice versa.

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side of the card...


Supplies Used

Please check back in a couple days for the supplies used for this card.  I really wanted to get this card posted, and don't have time to link to the supplies at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by.  I will be again soon with some more designs for you!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card love your rose and the splatter of gold, thank you for your comment on my card.

    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete