Thursday, March 22, 2018

February ATC 2018

Hi'Yall!  I am so excited to be back with another ATC to share with you guys.  I said in my last post that I would do better at making an ATC for each month, and so far I am off to a pretty good start!
Month 2 of the year, and for some reason one of my most favourite months.  
I don't know what is it about this month that I love so much, maybe its that I love LOVE.  I don't know!

Anyways...enough about me...

Here's the front of my ATC...


Here's the side view of my ATC...



Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used for cutting down the pattern paper and the white card stock
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to fussy cut out the main image and to cut the tails in the sentiment to look like a flag
EK success Tweezers - used to attach the gems to the front of the ATC
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach the sentiment to the front of the ATC
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the pattern paper to the white card stock base
Foam Adhesive - used to pop the little skunk up to give some dimension
Sparkle and Sprinkle - Spunky Skunk - main image used for the ATC
Acrylic Block - used to attach the rubber stamps to which will help aid in the stamping
MFT Hybrid Ink - used to stamp the image and the sentiment in
White Gel Pen - used to add the little freckles to the skunks cheeks, and to fix any mistakes with the colouring
Pink Gems - used to help embellish the front of the ATC
Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers - colouring medium used to colour the skunk
White Card Stock - used for the base of the ATC
Watercolour Card Stock - used to stamp the image on
Red Card Stock - used for the flag/sentiment
Pattern Paper - used for the back of the ATC (Recollection Valentine's Paper Pack - purchased at Michaels Canada - cannot find a link for this product)


No comments:

Post a Comment