Thursday, March 22, 2018

October 2017 ATC

Hi Everyone!  I am back again to share with you another ATC.  If you have no idea what ATCs are, you should check out my last post for a run down on what they are, and why they are something Im creating.

I designed these ATCs for October 2017.  Like I said in my last post I am a little behind posting, however I guess better late than never.  I am very excited to be getting back on track, and I promise I will do better.

I have a TON of stamps that I have never used...this is the amazing thing and yet the sad result of late night shopping sprees.  One of the things that I wanted to work on is to dig out some of the stamps that have never had the chance of being the focal point on a card, and give it its moment.  I know that some of the stamps could be discontinued, or not available at this point, but I still think its important to give it its moment. 

Here are the 3 different ATCs that I made for October 2017.




Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the background paper as well as the orange paper that the sentiment is on
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to fussy cut out the images of the pumpkins and animals.
Acrylic Block - used to attach the stamps to, to aid with the stamping of the sentiment and images
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach the images (Pumpkins and animals) to the background
Foam Adhesive - used to pop up the sentiments
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the pattern paper to the ATC card base
Amy R Stamps - used for the main sentiment on the ATC (this stamp line is discontinued so wasn't able to link to it)
C. C. Designs - Sweet November - main images used for these ATCs (linked the the digital stamps, even though I used the rubber version of these stamps)
Black MFT Ink - used to stamp the images and sentiment in
Prisma Colour Pencil Crayons - used to colour the images with
Gamsol Blending Solution - used to help smooth the pencil crayons
Blending Stumps - used with the blending solution to blend the coloured pencils together
Wink of Stella (Clear) - used to add shimmer to the pumpkins on each of these ATCs
Water Colour Card Stock - used to stamp the images on.  This paper helps with the blending of the pencil crayons and works well with the blending solution.
White Card Stock - used to attach the pattern paper to for the ATC base
All Season's Paper II - used for the base of the ATC (purchased this product at Hobby Lobby - cannot find a link for this product)

No comments:

Post a Comment